This week, you can check out a sneak peek of the upcoming Twenty Nineteen theme for WordPress 5.0. It looks pretty cool!
We also put together some of our favorite plugins for bloggers, and Advanced Custom Fields has a really cool feature to help you create Gutenberg blocks.
Let’s get to all of this week’s news…
WORDPRESS NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Introducing Twenty Nineteen – get a sneak peek at the new Twenty Nineteen theme for WordPress 5.0!
- 14 Best WordPress Plugins For Blogs And Bloggers In 2018 – are you a blogger? These plugins will make your life easier!
- Gutenberg Accessibility Audit Postponed Indefinitely – more about Gutenberg accessibility.
- ACF 5.8 – Introducing ACF Blocks for Gutenberg – looks pretty cool!
- Contributing to Gutenberg: A New Contributor’s Experience – a nice guest post at WP Tavern.
- Welcome SeedProd to the WPBeginner Family of Products – WPBeginner acquires another WordPress company.
- WordPress and PHP 7.3 – WordPress will fully support PHP 7.3 in its next release.
TUTORIALS AND HOW-TOS
- How To Add Your WordPress Site To Google Search Console (5 Easy Methods) – learn how to verify your WordPress site with Google Search Console.
- How to Create a High Converting Opt-In Landing Page – this video shows you how to use Elementor to build a landing page.
- Manage your WordPress Products with Trello – we use Trello here at WPLift – Igor shows you how he uses it.
- Using Kanban in WordPress Development – here’s another one on Kanban/Trello from Tom McFarlin.
- PHP Namespaces in WordPress – a No Nonsense Guide – for developers!
RESOURCES & DEALS
- Quick interview with Jeffrey Carandang (Phpbits Creative Studio) – at CSSIgniter.
- Mike Michalowicz and the Importance of Putting Profit First – a new one at WP Elevation.
- Elementor Talks #8: What Is Conversion Rate Optimization Anyway? – with Brian Massey from Conversion Sciences.