cPanel is excited to increase to the availability from WordPress Toolkit. To help do that we’ve manufactured some changes to all of our End User License Offer and Pricing and Name Agreement. In accessory, we’ve added a click-through agreement for PartnerNOCs to help give PartnerNOCs the proficiency to take advantage with this product. We possess also made some techie corrections. I’ve made clear the changes below.
WordPress Toolkit Changes
- WordPress Toolkit is licensed on a per consideration basis. To enable this, we’ve modified all of our EULA and Pricing and additionally Term Agreement to:
- Define the words “WordPress Toolkit” and “account. ”
- Include WordPress Toolkit in the types of software that customers could license.
- Leveraged our “Pricing and Term Agreement” and even pricing pages so that customers have a a great deal more easily accessible place in order to understand how WordPress Toolkit is priced.
- Added bank account based licenses to your types of licenses of which can be verified just by us.
- We’ve created a fabulous click through agreement for PartnerNOCs that include the particular changes made to all of our EULA, and reference the exact Pricing and Term Understanding.
- The EULA has also been modified to:
- Corrected misnumbering in part 2. 2. 3
- Ideal a typo in part 2. 4
- Remove section 3. 6 covering “language file modifications, ” take out references to this paragraph, and update numbering inside the document.
- Update this Effective Date
- The Cost and Term Agreement has been modified to:
- Update the Effective Date.
- Add a specific description for “cPanel Solo. ”