Calling all VMware vSphere, vSAN, and Cloud Foundation (VCF) fans!
On September 15th VMware will be announcing key updates to our core platforms. We are excited to share the news about Developer-Ready Infrastructure with you. For IT administrators, operators and decision makers – this is news you don’t want to miss!
For news so big, one event just isn’t enough, which is why we are giving you two options to dive into the excitement on September 15th.
Announcement Event at the 2020 Boston VMUG Virtual UserCon
VMUG UserCons are created by VMware users for VMware users, facilitating education, empowerment and training. This is a free, one-day event, granting you endless insider access to VMware resources.
During this one-of-a-kind VMware User Group event, we will bring you exciting new announcements from VMware. Additionally, you’ll connect with thousands of VMware users, get insider access to the latest industry insights and gain a front row seat to product demonstrations and more.
Don’t miss the keynote session with Lee Caswell, VMware’s Vice President of Product Marketing, where he will discuss:
- How to address challenges organizations face with application modernization
- What’s new with vSphere, vSAN, and VMware Cloud Foundation
- How you can deliver self-service infrastructure for developers
Additionally, VMUG’s one-of-a-kind virtual UserCon event agenda features breakout sessions giving you one-on-one time with vExperts and VMware users providing you first-hand insights into a multitude of VMware products.
Live VMUG Webcast
Tune into the Live VMUG Webcast on September 15th, 1PM ET, to learn how you can “Up-level to Developer-Ready Infrastructure.” Topics will include:
- Key updates for vSphere, vSAN, and VMware Cloud Foundation
- How to use the same platforms to meet the infrastructure needs of developers and modern Kubernetes-orchestrated applications
- Live demos and walkthroughs
If you’re an IT professional who wants to be on the leading-edge, you won’t want to miss our announcement event starting at 9 AM EDT on September 15, 2020. Be sure to check out the following resources:
- @VMwarevSphere, @VMwarevSAN, and @VMwareVCF for the latest event and product updates
The post Register for the Sept. 15th Announcement Event! appeared first on VMware vSphere Blog.