Welcome to the one-stop source for setting up your business online! Our clear e-commerce development guides will enable your company to quickly understand what it takes to establish an online e-commerce presence and make your digital commerce flourish. The seven articles are designed to be read in sequence
1. Introduction – what is e-commerce and why does your company need to develop a strategy
2. Know Your Product – addresses the importance of how the product you sell may impact some of the decisions you will make.
3. Security – discusses various methods of ensuring your customers feel safe sending their payment information to you over the web.
4. Merchant Accounts – provides a “heads-up” look at how your bank may provide for all of the on-line transactions you are about to process, and reveals some alternatives
5. May I Take Your Order – profiles various methods of displaying your product and capturing your customers order information.
6. Method of Payment, Please – covers options you have in actually making sure you’re paid for the products before you ship them; from off-line manual, to real-time transaction processing.
7. Marketing Your Store – reveals on-line advertising opportunities